We, at Ciprotur Hotel Group have been following the developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and in response to this crisis and in accordance with the contingency plan, have put in place measures that aim to receive our customers with maximum security and guarantee the well-being of our team.
Aware that this is a delicate situation and understanding the concerns of our customers, we inform that Ciprotur Hotel Group is prepared to face this crisis, with the support of its employees and its customers. Due precautions were taken in accordance with the guidelines of regional, national and international health authorities.
We want you to feel safe during your stay with us at any of the Ciprotur Hotel Group hotels, so we have been implementing preventive and mitigating measures since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemics:
- We have doubled the frequency of cleaning public areas, especially contact points such as door handles, elevators, switches, tables and chairs;
- We provide hand sanitizers in all Common areas and Employee areas;
- To guarantee a safe space for customers, we have limited the number of people at the same time at our bars, restaurant and breakfast rooms and we offer our guests the possibility of having their meal at their accommodation unit, whenever requested, without any additional cost;
- Our Breakfast Room is working in shifts. At Check-in, we ask our Guests to choose their prefered time and place (Breakfast Room or accomodation unit), in which they intend to have their Breakfast. This measure aims to ensure that all equipment is properly disinfected for each use;
- We have suspended, until September 30th, 2021, the use of our Sauna and Turkish Bath facilities;
- We have limited the occupancy of our Indoor Pool to a maximum number of 10 people and the use of our Hot Tub to a maximum number of 2 people;
- We have defined isolation areas for suspected and/or confirmed COVID19 cases. In our contingency plan we have defined the preparation and stocks of personal protective equipment;
- We have implemented specific treatment procedures for possible cases of decreed quarantines;
- We have raised awareness and instructed our Team to the main contingency and prevention measures;
- We made reservation cancellations more flexible, making it possible to cancel without charge up to 72 hours before the arrival date. In the case of prepaid or non-refundable reservations, the amount is deposited so that it can be used on other dates (the new reservation dates for postponements must be provided by the client as soon as possible);
- We are all fully aware of the role we play in prevention and that is why there is constant monitoring of the evolution of the situation and the best practices to be taken into account.
At Ciprotur Hotel Group we hope that, with everyone's contribution, everything will go for the best. We hope to continue to earn your trust.
We are available to answer all your questions through the following contacts:
Hotel Ponta Delgada
Phone: +351 296 209 480